In the frame of the international collaborative project between Italy and South Korea on Development of Multigap Resistive Plate Chamber with Ecological Gases, supported by the Italian Ministero degli Esteri e della Cooperazione Internazionale (MAECI), the two partner Institutions, namely Museo Storico della Fisica e Centro Studi e Ricerche Enrico Fermi (Centro Fermi) and University of Gangneung-Wonju, organize -every year- two Workshops, one in Italy and the other in South Korea.
The second workshop is hosted at University of Gangneung on 17th of December 2019, at a time in which the research of new gas mixtures for MRPCs is critical and vital for the future of gaseous detectors.
- Gaseous detectors in particle physics, with more details on RPCs and MRPCs
- (M)RPC used in LHC experiments
- MRPC used in Cosmic Ray Physics
- Eco-gas for next generation MRPCs
- Physics results from experiments using (M)RPCs